Are flood insurance policies required? Do you live in a flood zone? Are you aware that homeowner’s insurance does not cover claims for flood insurance? If you want to keep your home and your belongings safe and secure, flood insurance is crucial. Losses brought on by prolonged and severe precipitation, storms and clogged storm drains are covered by flood insurance.
Preparation is essential when it comes to keeping your home and possessions out of deep water. Your building can be eligible for a low-cost Preferred Risk Policy if it is located in an area with a low or moderate risk of flooding. A Preferred Risk Policy will protect your home and its contents if the area experiences a small flood or a larger flood that has extended into your low hazard area, even if you are not obliged to get flood insurance if your home is located in a low-to-moderate risk area. In actuality, many flood claims take occurred in areas with low to moderate risk. HRT Insurance Group will support you in making decisions and give you information about local risks.
• The insured building and its base
• Plumbing and electrical systems
• Devices for central air conditioning,
boilers and water heaters
• Range tops, built-in appliances
• Carpets, hardwood ﬂooring,
stone ﬂooring or tile
• Wallboard, bookcases, paneling,
cabinets and window coverings
• Attached garages
• Clearing up debris
• Additional living expenses if you
need to temporarily relocate
• Benefits for Accidental Deaths
• Personal Property Coverage
• Personal Belongings: scheduled
valuables such as leather goods,
artwork and furs, coasting
What flood insurance excludes:
• Destruction brought on by mold, mildew, or moisture that the property owner may have been able to prevent
• Money, precious metals, and priceless documents
• Possessions and property located outside of an insured building.
• Living costs, such as housing temporarily
•Financial losses linked to a loss of use of insured property or a business interruption
• Almost all vehicles, including cars, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, etc.
Do your current polices need re-evaluation? Find the right insurance policies to protect you and your business assets, and experience courteous, respectful and resourceful customer service at Millsaps & Associates, Inc.
Get the policy you want, from Millsaps & Associates, Inc.